Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello everyone! I'm going to show you how to 9.30 points in Prizerebel easily! You can actually use this same method to get games for your Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP, etc - the choice is yours! you can also buy anything from Amazon.com




How does this work and is this legal?
By following the directions below, you will earn 9.30+ points from a website called Prizerebel.com. The points are worth $9.30 which you can redeem instantly.

The only downside is you need to be from USA, Canada, UK or Australia for this to work, that's just how the advertisers work.

OK what do I need to do?
First thing you need to do is get a "junk" email account (I recommend Gmail, but Yahoo or Hotmail will work fine). Since you're going to be getting a lot of junk mail you're not going to want it all going to your real email address, so this is what this new email account will be used for.

Step 1: Sign up.

You will be asked to enter an email address( use the junk email address that you created above)

Then you should see a familiar registration form. Fill it out and click sign up!

After you sign up Prize Rebel will send you a confirmation link to the email address you entered. Click the link and you're done. The email should come pretty quick, usually instantly. Make sure you check your spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox.

Step 2: Send me an email.
After you have signed up. Send an Email to: Rygonx@gmail.com with your User Name as the subject.


I will then send you a list of offers that is proven to earn you 9.30 points.
--It can be completed within 30 minutes
--They are legit
--I will also tell you how to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment